DERAMBEZ MORGAN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
The Derambez Morgan Foundation, we’re dedicated to helping our community in many ways to help with resources for education and future career goals to help with Gun Violence Prevention. Learn more about our programs and see how you can help us make a difference in people’s lives.
Derambez Morgan Annual Scholarship for $1000, will be given to an aspiring student currently enrolled in an Accredited College or University.
· Applicant must be a US citizen.
· Applicant must be a full student at a U.S. accredited college or university, majoring in Real Estate Brokerage, Management and Development.
· Applicant must provide proof of college or university acceptance and admissions.
· Applicant must be a sophomore or higher at an accredited college or university.
· Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
· Applicant must have completed 30 credit hours at an accredited college or university.
· Scholarship award must be used in the same academic year it is awarded.
· Completed Application.
· Official transcript from accredited college or university.
· One letter of recommendation confirming the applicant’s pursuit of career in Real Estate and work ethic. As well, any other qualifying information about the candidate.
· 200-word essay describing career aspirations, current involvement in the real estate industry and why you are the most qualified candidate for the
Derambez Morgan Scholarship.
Deadline for Scholarship submission is December 1, 2023.
The scholarship funds with be disbursed in
March of 2024 and August of 2024. $500 for each disbursement.
Current eligibility and requirements must be met at the time of
application and at the time of disbursement.
Print, complete and mail completed application and requirements to:
our email address. DerambezMorganFoundation@yahoo.com